Get up to date information regarding Hair Extensions!
There’s an (Great Lengths) App for that…
With the recent trends in bold colour blocking and ombre flow colouring, Great Lengths Apps are poised to make wearing this trend quite quick, painless and flawless. The type of colour process used to reconstruct these looks can be quite damaging to hair, with unpredicatable results- but never fear, Apps are here!
Great Lengths Apps are the same superior 100 percent chemical-free hair that you have come to love from Great Lengths, except it is mounted on a piece of film approximately an inch or so long. This is applied directly to the hair to provide length or volume, or a swatch of bright colour or hue to keep with the current colour trend. They are even reusable up to a couple of times!
It is a great way to volumize hair or add a bit of length as well. Installation is very fast and precise! What a fun way to experiment with coloue without damaging your hair!
They are not suitable for all hair types though, like very fine or damaged hair. if your hair is heavily highlighted and lowlighted, they may also not be suitable, because APPS cannot be custom blended. The best way to determine if this method is right for you is to consult with a professional Great Lengths Certified Artist!
- Trying to find the perfect Great Lengths Hair Extension Artist? Here is what to look for.
- Why a consultation fee has become essential
- The true origins of our Great Lengths Hair Extensions: The women of India.
- The Journey of a Great Lengths Hair Extension Bundle – Part one:
- Why a Quote for Great Lengths Hair Extensions Should be Done in Person